EVERYone is a 10 somewhere
“Success is achieved by developing our strengths, not by eliminating our weaknesses.”- Marilyn vos Savant
Mr. Summer my 5th grade teacher was the best teacher ever! Mr. Summer was unique because he was very creative, he would bring a smile to your face and entertain you with his guitar. One day while teaching, Mr. Summer turned to the class and as if he was speaking to me directly he said that “you can become great if you chose to be.” And the cool thing is that I believed him and continue to believe in his words today.
When you see a 10 in everyone here are things that happen:
1. You will get there best effort.
2. You are easier to approach.
3. They will know you have their best interest in mind.
4. You will be able to see them learn more from you.
How to see a 10 in everyone:
1. See others as who they can become not as they are.
2. Let them borrow your belief in them at times.
3. Realize the “10” has many definitions.
-people can’t be strong in every area, but they are a 10 somewhere, “draw it out.”
1. Build people up, encourage them.
2. Give people credit, acknowledge them
3. Give people recognition by showing gratitude
I see a 10 in you & have a great week!
Milton is genuine, persistent, and sincere. There are very few things that detract Milton from his pursuit of what he believes in. His attitude is fantastic and professionalism top notch. -
International speaker, creator of Maximizing Moments with Milton and the Author of Your Purpose, Your App -How to Stop Drifting and Start Living.