The Power of Partnership-
In the world of locums better yet life there are very few if almost anything great that can be accomplished without some sort of partnership. Whether it is increasing business, organizing business , or maintaining business, launching a new idea or simply making your personal life more effective, don’t do it alone. This truth has been more personal to me as of late both on the job and in life. We are creatures of relationship and partnerships are a thriving force to make and become the change we want to see.
Partnerships Solves Problems.
The Benefits of Having a partner
1. You earn more and enjoy more.
2. You recover more quickly from trouble.
3. You experience comfort and feel stronger.
Partnership means both are giving and receiving.
The Bones of Partnership-
A partnership won’t work with just…
1. A Jawbone—People who merely want to talk about it getting done.
2. A Wishbone— People who merely wish that someone would do it.
3. A Funny bone – People who never get serious about getting it done.
4. The need is for A Backbone—People who work together consistently to get the job done.
“Today is always the right time to cultivate your partnerships internal and external for growth and success”- Milton Herring
Milton is genuine, persistent, and sincere. There are very few things that detract Milton from his pursuit of what he believes in. His attitude is fantastic and professionalism top notch. -
International speaker, creator of Maximizing Moments with Milton and the Author of Your Purpose, Your App -How to Stop Drifting and Start Living.