Adding Extreme Value
Setting ourselves apart by Adding Extreme Value-
Some Collaborative Thoughts Today- 5 Keys to adding great value.
Be responsive in your work-
1. Be generous with your communication with your relationships/clients. This shows credibility
2. Be responsible with your client, ask questions to give yourself the ability to respond intelligently.
Offer a world class Customer Experience-
1. Listen to your customer/relationship
2. Ask questions beyond task orientation
3. Make working with you, like no other experience
Under promise and over deliver-
1. Deliver according to expectations set/Execute
2. Be the go to for their staffing business needs.
3. Be consistent despite the size and scope of your client, or how much others can give you.
Build an invaluable relationship –
1. People do business and build long term relationships with those they know, like or trust.
2. Relationship will most likely trump cost, keep the relationship tight.
3. Go deeper with your client or relationship.
Be growth oriented-
1. Learn your business and master your craft. Applied Knowledge is power.
2. Educate your client periodically on trends or obstacles/opportunities for Locums
Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value.- Albert Einstein
Milton is genuine, persistent, and sincere. There are very few things that detract Milton from his pursuit of what he believes in. His attitude is fantastic and professionalism top notch. -
International speaker, creator of Maximizing Moments with Milton and the Author of Your Purpose, Your App -How to Stop Drifting and Start Living.