I am Going to Succeed
I was reflecting on the big audacious goal of reaching one of the highest sales awards by my company, and ok for a day I was a little down because it seemed soo far away! It seemed like I may never get there looking at what’s happening today. And I believe that in all areas of life , we can look at current circumstances and then discount the incredible ability you or I have to make more of our selves, which in turn will make more of what we can accomplish. Thus, becoming more is the principle to achieving more.
Keep These Key Areas in Mind
1. Be more Creative- we are all given so much creative energy in the day and being more creative in our business , will ultimately stretch the possibilities and create new pathways for future opportunities. Sometimes being creative is not a huge shift, but a slight tick on the radar and this can make all the difference. Seek out areas to be more creative.
2. Build more confidence, by building more trust with others- People do business with those they know, like and trust internally and externally. Becoming more in this area breeds healthy relationships and healthy relationships are important to building your success. Find areas daily to always build trust.
3. Evaluate more consistently your process – Consistent evaluation to your work process or personal growth must happen. Taking a realistic view of what is working and what is not will mature the person willing to grow. And being quick to adjust and implement your new process if needed, will get us closer to our big goals. I challenge you when things aren’t working or when they are working take time to evaluate your processes and make the necessary adjustments.
“we can have more than we’ve got, because we can become more than we are.”- Jim Rohn
Be Successful today,
A Setback is a chance for a Comeback
In our total life we all will face a setback, a time when situations produce a less than likely scenario. I immediately think of the Seattle Seahawks most recent post Super bowl loss. A team that has of late been accustomed to winning, and the opportunity to win a back to back Super bowl. We can experience setbacks in our business, relationships, financially or health, it’s inevitable in life. But, a setback does not have to be the end of the story.
“When Setbacks occur character is revealed” – Milton Herring
I heard my good friend say that when something is squeezed you are going to get something to come out. If he were to squeeze an orange, he asked what would come out? I quickly said orange juice, he said wrong whatever is in it will come out. Whatever is built up in it, or what’s been deposited over time will come oozing out. Continue to deposit what’s good with life, business or the world, so when you are squeezed you will make the best choices in that situation.
Setbacks can evoke these traits in you:
1) Resolve- Finding a solution, deciding firmly a course of action that entices greatness and growth.
2) Conviction- Confidence in your firmly held belief, your belief in yourself, belief in your outcome will be challenged when you experience setbacks.
3) Motivation – Motivation equates to desire and desire brings results. “If you want something bad enough you will find a way, if you don’t you will find an excuse” Are you Motivated to have an even greater comeback? I heard that from Russell Wilson in a post-game interview said, that he is motivated to be back in the super bowl next year!
“Every Setback is a setup for an even greater comeback”
Expect a Greater Comeback,
The Power of Partnership
The Power of Partnership-
In the world of locums better yet life there are very few if almost anything great that can be accomplished without some sort of partnership. Whether it is increasing business, organizing business , or maintaining business, launching a new idea or simply making your personal life more effective, don’t do it alone. This truth has been more personal to me as of late both on the job and in life. We are creatures of relationship and partnerships are a thriving force to make and become the change we want to see.
Partnerships Solves Problems.
The Benefits of Having a partner
1. You earn more and enjoy more.
2. You recover more quickly from trouble.
3. You experience comfort and feel stronger.
Partnership means both are giving and receiving.
The Bones of Partnership-
A partnership won’t work with just…
1. A Jawbone—People who merely want to talk about it getting done.
2. A Wishbone— People who merely wish that someone would do it.
3. A Funny bone – People who never get serious about getting it done.
4. The need is for A Backbone—People who work together consistently to get the job done.
“Today is always the right time to cultivate your partnerships internal and external for growth and success”- Milton Herring
Milton is genuine, persistent, and sincere. There are very few things that detract Milton from his pursuit of what he believes in. His attitude is fantastic and professionalism top notch. -
International speaker, creator of Maximizing Moments with Milton and the Author of Your Purpose, Your App -How to Stop Drifting and Start Living.