How I Stepped Out Of My Own Head
Prepare for the worst, expect the best and then take what comes-
Maybe you feel stuck. Or bored. Or frustrated. It’s not that you don’t like the life you live, it’s just that you suspect there’s something more. Some greater sense of meaning or excitement. New connections. New adventures. New possibilities.
The truth is those possibilities are always within your reach. You may not be able to quit your job or develop new skills by osmosis, but every day contains within it countless opportunities, all dictated by the choices you make.
Some of those choices may seem inconsequential when you face them. They’re the little things, after all. Why not do it how you usually do? Why not stay in your comfort zone when it’s just so comfortable there?
Do it for the possibility. The possibility that if you make one minor change you may set the stage for major fulfillment and thus maximize the moment. Sometimes even the smallest shift in thinking or doing can create the biggest opportunity.
Here’s a list of 10 first steps on how to get started:
Step Out From Your Head
1. Challenge your beliefs about what you can and can’t do.
2. Challenge your ideas about how things should work.
3. Have a vision session
4. Look for opportunities in a tough situation.
5. Remove something from your life that doesn’t serve you
6. Commit to something you always say you’ll do but always fail to start
7. Turn your focus from something you don’t want to something you do want.
8. Replace negative thoughts with positive ones
9. Identify the blocks that keep you from breaking a bad habit.
10. Forgive someone if you’ve been holding a grudge.
I am forever an ally to your purpose and potential, please allow me if needed to support you one on one for your journey,
Comments are closed.
Milton is genuine, persistent, and sincere. There are very few things that detract Milton from his pursuit of what he believes in. His attitude is fantastic and professionalism top notch. -
International speaker, creator of Maximizing Moments with Milton and the Author of Your Purpose, Your App -How to Stop Drifting and Start Living.